Daniel Ademinokan showers birthday greetings on wife Stella Damasus

Mr. & Mrs. Ademinokan


Award winning film maker and producer, Daniel Ademinokan took to Instagram to celebrate his wife, Stella Damascus with romantic words as she clocks 39 years old today. He wrote;
"I can never have enough words to express what I feel for you or what you mean to me. My best friend, confidant, prayer partner, co-conspirator, baby mama, wifey, personal motivator and leader of my cheerleading squad.

“Stellz, as you celebrate this new age, the heavens are definitely rejoicing with you because they are fully aware you're stepping closer to that divine destiny mapped out for you from our Creator. I celebrate you today Obiageli and I wish nothing but the best for you always. Happy Birthday BooBoo Kitty. Babe I miss you so much! Sooooo much! Naija sun don show me fire. I look like Wande Coal now”.

Daniel Ademinokan was initially married to Doris Simeon, a well-known Yoruba actress; their marriage was one the most admired Nollywood celebrity marriages and their fans hoped it would stand the test of time until six years ago when the marriage crashed.

The shocking news of Doris and Daniel Ademinokan's separation made the news with fingers pointing to the Stella Damasus.

Fans took sides labeling Damasus as the villain in the estranged couple's fallout, she was called husband snatcher and was verbally attacked by some aggrieved colleagues and friends of Doris in the movie industry.

Daniel was not let off the hook as Doris got the sympathy being labelled the victim, he Daniel got tagged the philandering husband.

With Doris granting interviews and speaking freely on the subject of divorce and Daniel and Damasus keeping mute, the attacks went till it got under Daniel's skin and he broke the ice; addressing his fan's and haters he said:
“I guess some people, though fully aware of the hurt and pain they feel inside, are not willing to let go of the evil that lives inside of them because they get a certain kind of ‘high’ when they have the opportunity the pour out their misguided hatred and anger towards other people that are ‘seemingly’ down.”

“I have been accused of being evasive on this matter by declining to grant interviews to the press. Call it silence, foolishness. Being evasive or even maturity; but it is how I have chosen to handle this. David (their son) has continued to have a healthy relationship with his mother and it has NEVER stopped. 
"I am not the person who posts every single detail of his family’s private life on social media but today I will share with the ‘hateful people’ and kind hearted fans alike just two of the pictures of David and his mother taken here in Atlanta a few months ago on one of her numerous visits. 

"Do I have to post every phone conversation, picture and visit for everyone to sleep at night? LOL.

“Please, let us raise our son in peace. I am praying for God to give the ‘bitter people’, ‘jobless people’ and ‘sad-u-sees’ something more meaningful to do with their time, rather than fabricate stories that are non-existent for their personal, momentary and monetary satisfaction, totally oblivious of the fact that they are tarnishing the character and name that some of us have spent time to build.

“I will leave you with this thought: a person who has been down and out before does not preach or scream condemnation. He/she screams mercy and grace. I have been down and I know how it feels to be there, so all I can do is pray for grace over your life. If you are down and you still don’t have a heart of mercy and grace…I leave you in God’s hands.”

Details of their messy divorce had saw Doris telling the press that her ex-husband was bent on divorcing her at the slightest provocation. According to Doris:


“This man asked for divorce over seven times, long before we finally separated. At every little problem, he would say ‘I want divorce, I want divorce.’ There are some people that he listens to when they talk to him, so I tried to call pastors, and they kept calling him, but he wouldn’t pick their calls. 

"At some point, I just realized that he had made up his mind finally. It got to a point that I had to look at myself in the mirror, and I said to myself, ‘Doris, you are a beautiful woman, why would you want to kill yourself over nothing?’

"I convinced myself to just try and move on with my life also. It took me a year to get to that point, but in between that time, I was trying to focus my mind on other things such as work.”

Recount from reliable source revealed that the marriage produced a son, had since hit the rocks before Stella came into the picture.

The source said "Ademinokan and Doris had been dealing with issues bothering from infidelity on the part of the latter, one of the reasons she has never been in good terms with Ademinokan’s mother and siblings.

"As a matter of fact, Doris was not in talking terms with her in-laws, who in turn insisted that she cannot continue to be their wife. But even in the midst of such pressure and persuasion, Ademinokan was still hoping that his wife can still change for the better. But unfortunately for him, the situation seemed to be getting worse.

"Ademinokan’s romance with Doris eventually fell like a pack of cards when his friends continued to feed him with different tales of his wife’s ‘sexcapades.’

" to make matters worse, Doris’ ego began to rise to the extent that she rarely listened to her husband. Ademinokan even confided in a friend of how Doris would leave him at home, lie that she is going for a meeting with some investors at one hotel or the other, and return home very late on all the occasions.

"If he asked her the outcome of such meetings, she would simply say ‘don’t mind the man, he was just saying nonsense/he is not serious.’ It was a result of Doris’ promiscuous nature that Ademinokan declined to grant her custody of their only son.

"Ademinokan’s siblings almost beat Doris during the burial ceremony of their father for her nonchalant attitude. She refused to assist them in the preparations, and even when she was at the party, the actress only kept herself busy with her Blackberry phone, while other in-laws were assisting to make the event a success.

"Meanwhile, Ademinokan and Doris had walked away from the union several months before Stella Damasus came into the picture. His relationship with the mother of two started from business, and later emotions began to grow. The rest now is history as they have both relocated to the US."

For months, there were reports that Stella had snatched someone else’s husband but she kept mute about it.

In December 2014, she finally confirmed she is with Daniel Ademinokan, who was previously married to another actress, Doris Simeon. She said she was having a happy life with him and blasted her critics.

Birthday cheers to Stella Damasus.
Daniel Ademinokan showers birthday greetings on wife Stella Damasus Daniel Ademinokan showers birthday greetings on wife Stella Damasus Reviewed by Unknown on April 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.