Pep Guardiola Vs Jose Mourinho: What the managers says ahead of Manchester derby

Pep Guardiola Vs Jose Mourinho
Pep Guardiola Vs Jose Mourinho
Ahead of tonight's game between Manchester City and Manchester United, this is what the two managers said:
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola: "[Jose Mourinho and I] are neighbours. When we see each other we say 'hi'.

"They [Manchester United] are good. Good rival, good quality and a long run in the Premier League without defeat."

...and Guardiola on his lack of silverware this season: "I have been managing nine years and this is my first without a trophy. It had to happen and it happened.

"It will happen again if I manage a long time. But there are a lot of teams in Europe that won't win anything this season."

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho: "This is about the clubs, the teams, the positions at the end of the season. This is not about myself and Guardiola.

"I always feel that the season is very important for me, for the players, for the club.

"I would say it can be the first season of the next five or six or seven, who knows, but it can be the first season of better years."
Pep Guardiola Vs Jose Mourinho: What the managers says ahead of Manchester derby Pep Guardiola Vs Jose Mourinho: What the managers says ahead of Manchester derby Reviewed by Debo Olowu on April 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.