Lionel Messi: I am not the G.O.A.T

Lionel Messi


Lionel Messi did something spectacular by posing with a goat for a photo shoot session , while doing this he discarded claims of him being the greatest football player alive.

“I don’t consider myself the best” Messi tells Paper ….”I think I am just another player”
As Paper points out, Messi has one of the most impressive resumes in pro sports.

"He has helped his team, FC Barcelona, win 32 trophies -- including nine Spanish Liga titles and four in the Champions League. He led the Argentine national team to the gold medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games and brought them victory at the FIFA Under-20 World Cup in 2005." He's also got 5 Ballon d'Or awards, 5 Golden Shoes and holds the Guinness World Record for the most goals officially scored in a season (50 in the 2011-12 La Liga season).

Lionel Messi: I am not the G.O.A.T Lionel Messi: I am not the G.O.A.T Reviewed by Unknown on June 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.