Petty trader wins N5million in lottery

The Winner
Mr. Anthony Akuma, a petty business man on Friday was presented with a cheque of well over N5million in the PlentyMillions National Lottery drawn on April 19th, 2017.
The winner, Mr. Akuma an indigene of Okposi Local Government Area of Ebonyi state, described the day as the happiest in his lifetime, saying his years of toil and hustling were over following the jackpot win, and urged all Nigerians to embrace Plentymillions Lottery as it is "real".

"Actually I am very, very happy and I want to say thank you to EG&H, operators of PlentyMillions National Lottery. In fact, if I want to tell you how I feel, we will not leave this place today because today is one of the happiest days of my life, I have never seen something like this before, but it is because of God, and perhaps fate that I am a millionaire today", Akuma declared, adding:

"Now I know it is real, plenty millions in your hand today is real, and I want everyone to play it, just small money and you can become the next jackpot winner".

Akuma added that everyone from bankers, students, market women, the unemployed all have an opportunity to change their lives and destiny with a token of"N50.00" like he did in the Plentymillions lottery.

"So I am happy,I am happy, today is my day", he emphasized, tears of joys dotting his cheeks, just as he said he was going to invest and use the money judiciously in order to ensure that he never returns to the streets again to hustle.

Mr. Akuma happens to be the first huge winner of a jackpot lottery in Nigeria.
Petty trader wins N5million in lottery Petty trader wins N5million in lottery Reviewed by Unknown on May 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.