Shade Okoya dazzles at 40... Read what she says about her look

Shade Okoya:
Shade Okoya -- wife of business mogul and billionaire -- Chief Razak Okoya celebrates her 40th birthday on Sunday at the Okoya palatial estate in Lagos.
The celebrant has this to say about her radiant look at age 40:

"Age is just in the number. I’m happy, blessed and fulfilled. I thank Allah for everything. I enjoy sleeping, if time permits and I don’t compromise on the food I eat as well. Being around my happy family enables everything to fall in place.

“Also, the kind of job I do also enables me to keep svelte figure because it involves a lot of going round.I thank God for giving me a loving and wonderful husband who gave me lovely children. This, I believe is my secret.’

Happy birthday, Mrs. Shade Okoya.


Shade Okoya dazzles at 40... Read what she says about her look Shade Okoya dazzles at 40... Read what she says about her look Reviewed by Unknown on May 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.