See what Uche Jombo husband said about their marriage to rumour-mongers

Uche Jombo and her Husband Kenny Roodrigue:
Rumours have been spreading about the marriage of Nollywood actress Uche Jumbo after her husband, Kenny Rodriguez posted a photo of him with another lady prompting some rumour-mongers to conclude that his marriage with the actress is over.
To make matter worse, Uche deleted his photos from her Instagram and removed her last name which made some people to believe the rumours.

But, Mr Rodriguez released a message to shut down all the rumours. He wrote on Instagram:

“I would like to publicly apologise to my wonderful wife Uche Jombo for the foolishness that has been speculating the internet.

I’ve already taken legal action, however, I would like to take this opportunity to formally say ‘I’M SORRY’ to my wife because she’s undeserving of this negative inaccurate press that no one will wish upon their loved one.”
See what Uche Jombo husband said about their marriage to rumour-mongers See what  Uche Jombo husband said about their marriage to rumour-mongers Reviewed by Thomas Precious on July 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.