Mission: Impossible – Fallout Actress Rebecca Ferguson Welcomes second child

Mission: Impossible – Fallout Actress Rebecca Ferguson Welcomes second child

The Hollywood actress Rebecca Ferguson recently gave birth to a baby girl.

Ferguson, 34, was spotted with her newborn daughter in Paris ahead of the Tom Cruise-headlined film’s Thursday premiere.

The Swedish actress is also mom to 11-year-old Isaac, her son with ex-boyfriend Ludwig Hallberg.

In February, Ferguson showed off her baby bump at the British Academy Film Awards (BAFTAs).

Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs.


Rebecca Ferguson
Jeff Spicer/Getty

The star previously spoke about being a working mom in Hollywood.

“[My son] comes to the set, I go off and leave him with the stunt guys and I come in and he’s hanging off a harness somewhere. He loves it, but I don’t think he would like to act,”

She also revealed a specific parenting concern.

“I do worry that I’m going to mess it up for my son, we usually do, don’t we? We always make mistakes. I think we look at our backgrounds and I think, what didn’t I like about myself and what can I change?” she said.

Mission: Impossible – Fallout hits theaters on July 27 in the U.S.
Mission: Impossible – Fallout Actress Rebecca Ferguson Welcomes second child Mission: Impossible – Fallout Actress Rebecca Ferguson Welcomes second child Reviewed by ABIODUN SODIQ on July 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.