I'm 30 years old....I better get married-Kim K opens up on 72day marriage to Kris Humphries

Kris Humphries and Kim K

The Keeping Up with the Kardashian star and wife to singer Kanye west, Kim Kardashian West has opened up on her marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries, which lasted only 72 days before the duo went their separate ways.

Kim K who said she knew the union would not last, when she made an appearance on the Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live on Sunday night, said she had rushed into marriage.
'I knew on honeymoon it wasn't going to work out.' , said Kim K .

The 36 year old reality Tv Star said she felt the pressure of encroaching 30 and freaked out at not being married.

'I just thought, 'Holy s**t, I'm 30 years old, I better get this together, I better get married. I think a lot of girls do go through that where they freak out thinking they're getting old and have to figure it out, all their friends are having kids. It was more of that situation.'
I'm 30 years old....I better get married-Kim K opens up on 72day marriage to Kris Humphries I'm 30 years old....I better get married-Kim K opens up on 72day marriage to Kris Humphries Reviewed by Unknown on May 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.