'I do not play with rumors like this' - Kim Kardashan denies cocaine claim

Kim Kardashian-West

 Kim Kardashian is vehemently denying a troll's claim that she was spotted with cocaine.
The 36 year old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, on Monday, July 10 posted a Snapchat video of herself , to show fans some of the new items from her Kardashian Kids clothing line. A white substance was visible on the counter in the background of the clip.

A sharp-eyed fan noticed the mysterious substance and tweeted, "Ohhhhhh @KimKardashian caught out with cocaine .. durtayyyyy." 

Kardashian's response to the mischievous troll was quick as she took to her twitter on Tuesday, July 11 to debunk the claims and thereafter deleted the message, her tweet read: "I do not play with rumors like this so I'm gonna shut it down real quick. That's sugar from our candy mess from dylan's candy shop."
The mother of two who shares daughter North, 4, and son Saint, 19 months, with husband Kanye West, said during an appearance on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen in May, that she has made it an effort to avoid drugs and alcohol her entire life. "My dad [Robert Kardashian] always put such a big responsibility on me," she explained .


"In high school and college, Kourtney [Kardashian] was such a big drinker," she continued. "My dad was really well aware. So when I was 14, he would teach me to drive his car and made me go with my sister every weekend to watch her [at parties]. I'd drive everyone home, everyone would take advantage of me and only have me hang out just to drive everyone home. I felt this sense of responsibility."

Kim also spoke about her sober lifestyle on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno in 2010, saying, "I hate the taste of alcohol."
'I do not play with rumors like this' - Kim Kardashan denies cocaine claim 'I do not play with rumors like this' - Kim Kardashan denies cocaine claim Reviewed by Debo Olowu on July 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.