US based Nollywood actress celebrates daughter as she clocks 9 on Instagram

Georgina Onuoha
Georgina Onuoha, US based Nollywood actress, wrote on her IG sweet words to her daughter, Claire as she clocks 9. She wrote:
She was just my baby yesterday. Today You are 9.. Hmm
I Do Cherish You my darling Claire, My Precious Bella , And My Adorable Mezie. You mean the world to me and our family.
If You Ask Me if I Love You This Much "Yes I Do"
Happy 9th Birthday 🎉 my child. I'm all emotional now because I can't be the first to kiss your forehead when you wake up from your beautiful night Sleep and whisper those beautiful words in your ears. I can't wait to be home to celebrate with you my darling child 💝💘🍰🎂🍨🍧🎂🍭🎉��




US based Nollywood actress celebrates daughter as she clocks 9 on Instagram US based Nollywood actress celebrates daughter as she clocks 9 on Instagram Reviewed by Thomas Precious on July 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.