President Trump reveals his reservations towards his new job

Pres. Donald Trump:
The septuagenarian President of the United State of America, Donald Trump in an interview with Reuters, said that his new job as the President of the Most Powerful Nation in world is not as easy as his former job.
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier’’ he said.

Later in the interview he mused, "I do miss my old life. This — I like to work, but this is actually more work."

He further revealed that he was not used to having privacy in his "old life," as he's been a celebrity for years, he admitted that "this is much less privacy than I've seen before." And that's largely because of the restrictions placed on him by having a Secret Service detail around him 24/7.

"You're really into your own little cocoon, because you have such massive protection that you really can't go anywhere," he added.

"I like to drive," he said. "I can't drive anymore."

Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United State of America, he succeeded former President Obama.
President Trump reveals his reservations towards his new job President Trump reveals his reservations towards his new job Reviewed by Unknown on April 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.