Eradicating poverty is worth more than grammy award to me - Duncan Mighty



Duncan Mighty, a Nigerian musician, singer, and music producer from Obio-Akpor, Rivers State through his instagram page has made known his intention to float a construction firm and recording studio in port-harcourt.

In his words on IG:

"Today ,,,,Seeing myself giving out jobs and eradicating poverty in my own little way as a civil engineering foreman is more than a Grammy to me.

"I might not be the artist of the day on tv but there's no feeling as been someone's hope for surviving today.. 

"God alone is the doer... pls my construction company including the first port harcourt recording studio where the young talented youths will be empowered and staff quarters will be opening as soonest... pls follow @mightycrete #goals #duncanmighty #celebrityengineer #construction.
Eradicating poverty is worth more than grammy award to me - Duncan Mighty Eradicating poverty is worth more than grammy award to me - Duncan Mighty Reviewed by Unknown on May 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.