Read what Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie says After Manchester Attack

Frankie Grande and Ariana Grande
Frankie Grande and Ariana Grande:
Frankie Grande, Ariana Grande's brother,  took to Twitter on Sunday, May 28, to send his prayers to the victims and families of those affected by the Manchester terror attack in England last week.

"My prayers, thoughts, meditations & strength has been focused on those families and victims affected by the horrific tragedy in Manchester," the Big Brother alum, 34, wrote. "I echo my sisters sentiment & say we can't allow hate to propagate hate & fear to propagate fear but rather come together & spread a message of love, unity, & empowerment."

 "& so I say, as I have before, shine bright, & when evil comes 2drown out your light, throw shade over your beautiful soul, shine brighter! I love you all so very much and thank you for your strength during this incredibly difficult time."
My prayers, thoughts, meditations & strength has been focused on those families and victims affected by the horrific tragedy in Manchester.
I echo my sisters sentiment & say we can't allow hate to propagate hate & fear to propagate fear...
& so I say, as I have before, shine bright, & when evil comes 2drown out your light, 3throw shade over your beautiful soul, shine brighter!✨

Read what Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie says After Manchester Attack Read what Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie says After Manchester Attack Reviewed by Debo Olowu on May 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.