ARIANA GRANDE: I'M GOING BACK TO MANCHESTER FOR BENEFIT SHOW

Ariana Grande says she wants to help her fans heal after the horrific terrorist attack at her concert ... and she's going back to Manchester to start the process.



She said, "I'll be returning to the incredibly brave city of Manchester to spend time with my fans and to have a benefit concert in honor of and to raise money for the victims and their families."

She made this known in her emotional letter

Also Read: Manchester Bombing: Father of Three Writes an Open Letter to Ariana Grande
Read what Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie says After Manchester Attack
ARIANA GRANDE: I'M GOING BACK TO MANCHESTER FOR BENEFIT SHOW ARIANA GRANDE: I'M GOING BACK TO MANCHESTER FOR BENEFIT SHOW Reviewed by Debo Olowu on May 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.