South African Woman 55, laments over big buttocks

South African complains about having big butts
Mamashi Oageng, 55, has lamented over her buttocks which keeps increasing.

While most females desire a big butt and will do anything to get it just to be called Slay Queen or Mama, Oageng is tired of her big butts and is seeking for help.
The south African woman spoke to South African’s Daily Sun cover crying over the problems that she experienced as her butt won’t stop the unnecessary growth.
She said that Six years ago, she tried to get help when she discovered that her buttocks started growing but all attempt ended in futility adding she has been trapped in her bedroom because she had trouble walking.

Her story was first published by the People’s Paper in 2013 but all she got were marriage proposals from men around the world.

“I don’t want a poking partner. I need someone to save me from my backside before it’s too late.

“Life is not easy and sometimes, I feel like giving up.

“I have been to many doctors but they say they can’t help me. I believe I’m cursed!, she said.

Mamashi explained that her butt had grown so big that she can’t walk properly and she spends most of her time lying in bed and waiting for someone to feed and bath her.

“My health isn’t good because of my big behind. Four years ago, I could still walk outside and catch a taxi to where I needed to go.”

“Passengers and neighbours call me all sorts of names like Sarah Baartman and I cry myself to sleep,” Mamashi said.

Mamashi said she was a beautiful woman with a nice figure six years ago.

“The problem started when I gained weight. Even when I went on a diet, the kilograms still piled up on my bum. I need a doctor who can help me.”



South African Woman 55, laments over big buttocks South African Woman 55, laments over big buttocks Reviewed by Thomas Precious on July 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.